Carolin shares her journey with Circula and how it has transformed the way Lana Labs handles their expenses.
With some of the employees travelling frequently, Lana Labs realized they needed a solution to manage and reimburse their expenses. Some of the challenges the company was facing were:
- 🧾 Collecting all receipts: collecting and centralizing receipts from all employees was a hard task for Office Management who had to regularly remind employees to hand out their expenses and sometimes chase missing receipts.
- 🕵️ Playing detective to find the missing details: several receipts had missing information on the details of business travel and reconstructing this information revealed to be quite challenging.
- 🔎Tracking reimbursements: finally, keeping record of what had been reimbursed and what was still open was a cumbersome process.
Overall, Carolin was spending about half a day each week managing expenses for Lana Labs.
Lana Labs began using Circula in June 2019. All their travel expenses are now submitted through the tool. Some of the ways in which Circula has simplified their expense management process are:
- ✔️ Everything in one place: no more receipts chasing, with Circula, Carolin has now one place for all employee expenses. From submission to reimbursement, the tool brings transparency to both employees, managers and accounting.
- ♥️📱Lana Labs favourite feature: mobile submission: Lana Lab employees can now submit their receipts as they occur. This allows them to submit the correct information, immediately.
- ↔️ Ease of use: approving expenses for reimbursements is done in one click, thereby reducing the time spent by managers for reviewing expenses.
As a result of implementing Circula, Carolin spends about less than an hour per week doing expenses.
Are you interested to try out Circula for your company, too? Start your free trial for 14 days.